When you connect to the internet through a wireless connection, you can access a home network using your private ip address. The home WiFi 10.0.0.1 piso wifi portal pulse login page is part of the router and it allows you to log into the admin panel of your router. In this article, we will explain how to change the IP
address of your home WiFi router so that no one else can access your network without permission.
Table of Contents
- What is 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi?
- What makes 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi different from other internet service providers?
- How to Reset 10.0.0.0.1 portal piso wifi login Password?
- What Is 10.0.0.1 PIsPause Time?
- How to Change 10.0.0.1 Username & Password on Piso WiFi?
- How to Logout from 10.0.0.1 WiFi Admin Page?
What is 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi?
10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi is the fastest internet in the Philippines for as low as P4,999 a month, with no contract! It offers a super fast 100Mbps connection that will allow you to do everything from gaming to streaming videos and music without any fuss. It also comes with unlimited data so you can use it all day long without worrying about overages! It also offer 10.0.0.1 piso wifi voucher code.
Also Read: Web 3.0
What makes 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi different from other internet service providers?
It provides a stable and reliable connection at a very affordable price of only P4,999 per month for up to 100Mbps of bandwidth speed! This means you can enjoy your favorite games and video content without any buffering or slowdowns – even if there are many people connected at the same time in your home or office!
How to Reset 10.0.0.0.1 portal piso wifi login Password?
If you have forgotten the password of your router, then you will need to reset it. You can reset the password by following the steps given below:
1. Access the admin page of your comcast router login. To do this you will need to log into its admin page using an default ip address address in sequence with the username and password given by your ISP or internet service provider.
2. The default IP address for 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi is 192.168.1.1 and for any other brand of routers it would be different so make sure that you know what it is before trying anything else!
What Is 10.0.0.1 PIsPause Time?
Piso pause time is the time in seconds that your router will wait before it disconnects a user from the network. It’s used to prevent users from using your Wi-Fi connection for a long time, as it’s annoying when you’re trying to get onto your own WiFi and someone else has taken over.
Read Also: Byte Browser 2.0 for Chrome
How to Change 10.0.0.1 Username & Password on Piso WiFi?
You can change the username and password of your 10.0.0.1 piso wifi hack by following these steps:
- Go to http://10.0.0.1/admin/login.php
- Log in with the current username and password that you have set for your Piso WiFi account.
- Click on “Change Password” under “Modify User Details” on the left side of the screen (shown in the image below).
- Enter a new password, confirm it, then click “Save” at the bottom of the page (shown in the image below).
What If I Forgot My Piso WiFi Password?
If you can’t remember what your Piso WiFi password is, don’t worry! There are two ways to reset it:
- Unplug the router and plug it back in. This will cause the password to be reset automatically. If this doesn’t work, try using our second method:
- Log into your piso wifi admin page at http://10.0.0.1/admin/. Once there, click on “Change Password” and enter in a new 10.0.0.1 admin password for yourself (make sure it’s one that you will remember). Click “Change Password” when finished and then close out all tabs that may be open on your browser so that we’re back at our main page again (http://10 .0 .0 .1 ). Now try logging into Piso WiFi with this new username and password combination; if successful then congratulations! You’ve successfully changed your account info.
Read More: Can Laptops Have 144Hz?
How to Logout from 10.0.0.1 WiFi Admin Page?
- Logout from 10.0.0.1 WiFi Admin Page
- Open your browser and type 10.0.0.1 in the address bar and press enter button
- A new window will open with a 10.0.0.1 login screen, enter the username and password that you have created in step 1 of setting up a wifi access point (WiFi AP)
We hope that this article has helped you to understand all the features of Piso WiFi. The ip address 10001 of the router can be easily changed and you can set up a new password for your home network to avoid hacking and unauthorized access on your network. If you want to change or reset any of these settings, simply go back to the previous section where we discussed how to do so.