Attending a funeral is not something we look up to, but life happens and we come across moments in which we accompany people on their last ride. When attending a funeral you are grief-stricken and in deep memory of the deceased. The close friends and family are equally traumatized and disheartened. While you would make all efforts to cheer them up something will always remind them of the deceased To bring some light to the atmosphere people generally bring flowers, bouquets, wreaths, and plants to pay their respects and show their support.
Here is a list of meaningful sympathy and funeral flower arrangements
- Beautiful soul – This is a pink-themed bouquet, with flowers like hot pink gerberas, light pink spider mums, red spray roses, light pink roses, pink snapdragons, some filler flowers like purple daisies, asters, and green foliage. This serene pink bouquet has calming energies. The color pink symbolizes grace and innocence. This arrangement has a pop of color which is good to bring some light into the atmosphere. The flower rose has been a traditional part of sympathy flowers and still is withstanding.
- Eternal memories – This bouquet is a traditional one with all-white flowers. You will find flowers like Lilies, White Roses, Bells of Ireland, White Gladiolus, and seasonal creamy white flowers. All these flowers have spiritual symbolism. And are religiously inclined towards christianity. White lilies are said to be a symbol of purity resonating with virgin mary, white roses are called the ‘mystical rose of heaven’ These white flowers bring clearness to the sight and of course purity.
- Red and white affections – In this simple yet elegant bouquet, you can find flowers like red roses, white carnations, and white roses. This is a good way to show your care to someone who is sick. Visit them with this bouquet and bring them comfort. Red roses are a symbol of love, show your love with these flowers.
- Bittersweet evening – These are a bunch of vibrant flowers like orange gerbera daisies, orange roses, green gladiolus, and delphinium for some extension along with some premium foliage and greens. Assembled in an urn-like, ceramic cream-colored vase. These can be placed around the venue or can be delivered at the home to the family. Don’t shy away from vibrant flower arrangements, they are a representation of the life lived by the deceased.
- Peace always – In funeral arrangements, casket sprays are a must. These flowers are meant to be kept on the casket. The flowers you will find here are white hydrangeas, white and red roses, white lilies, ivy leaves, and white snapdragons. These flowers are like the last goodbye that stays with the person till the end. `
- Sympathy wreath- In this round, hollow wreathe you will find an array of flowers all around. You can choose the color theme we would suggest going with stargazer lilies in purple red roses, green and yellow spider poms, aster, pink poms, yellow roses, delphinium, and red and green fillers. Get these get well and Sympathy flower arrangements at the. Another combination of wreaths is to go with a shape, like a heart or a cross.
There are basically two kinds of flowers to show your support, sympathy and funeral flowers. Sympathy flowers can also be sent to the sick whereas funeral flowers are only for the one who passed away. You can get both sympathy and funeral flower arrangements from Church Street Flowers. Another differentiator between the two is that sympathy flowers are flower arrangements but funeral arrangements are wreaths, urn arrangements, casket sprays and standing spray.